Tuesday, August 16, 2005

First month off pills-- Strange cycle?

What type of protection (Condoms, pills, patch, pulled out) did you use? Well, we had unprotected sex for several minutes before he put on the condom. (This has been the case on a few occassions this month)Did you have any problems with your protection (condom breaking, missing pills)? Not that this is a problem compromising the effectiveness of the condom, but prior to this month I had been on birth control pills for 5 months (thought I'd add every helpful bit I could.) How many days are between the first day of one period and the first day of the next? Generally, the pill has kept my cycles at a nice 28, 29 days. Have you had any major changes which could change your cycle (major change in diet, exercise, new medication, major stress, etc.)? The only significant change would be deciding to switch from birth control pills to condoms. What was the date of the first day of your last period? June 7What date(s) did you have sex? June 10, June 13, June 15, June 20-23Where was ejaculation (in vagina, in condom, outside body, pulled-out, etc.)? He actually ejaculated inside of the condom. I've just been curious as to whether pre-cum contained enough live sperm to be a viable problem. Do you or do you not want to be pregnant? We weren't planning on it until sometime later in the year, but it be a pleasant surprise. Is there anything else which leads you to believe that you are pregnant? No. It's obviously too early to have symptoms. I honestly doubt I've even ovulated yet. However, taking into consideration how wacky going off the pills maybe one's cycles, I wasn't sure what was possible. Pardon my naivety =] more...

Check out Pregnant Aid for advice on how to get pregnant